“Help me wish my sweet, caring, smart & cuddly sugar bear of a life partner a Happy Bday” – Sister Deborah - site10

Breaking

Saturday, April 6, 2019

“Help me wish my sweet, caring, smart & cuddly sugar bear of a life partner a Happy Bday” – Sister Deborah

Once upon a time, the power couples in the Ghana showbiz was Medikal and Deborah Vanessa.

Someway, somehow, the romantic love affair between the then Sowutoum Jay Z & Nungua Beyonce ended bitterly.
The African mermaid and the adidas mafia were the talk of town after every red carpet. Like the saying goes, nothing in this world last forever.                                                                                             
Yesterday’s being Medikal’s birthday, his new girlfriend, Fella Makafui took to her social media page to wish him a happy birthday.
Let’s throwback to Sister Derbie’s birthday wish to Medikal last year when their love was at it peak.
Deborah Vanessa wrote;
Is Hello guys, kindly help me wish my sweet, kind, caring, smart, talented, respectful, fun-loving, hard-working, cuddly sugar bear of a life partner Medikal a Happy Birthday!!!. all the best things you deserve.”“Help me wish my sweet, caring, smart & cuddly sugar bear of a life partner a Happy Bday” - Sister Deborah, “Help me wish my sweet, caring, smart & cuddly sugar bear of a life partner a Happy Bday” – Sister Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment