I’m Still A Virgin At Age 24, I’ll Break My Virginity Next Month – Singer S3fa - site10

Breaking

Saturday, April 6, 2019

I’m Still A Virgin At Age 24, I’ll Break My Virginity Next Month – Singer S3fa

The youngest artiste to be signed onto the Black Avenue Muzik record label, Sefa, says she is still a virgin at age 24, and ready to break it next month.

According to the young budding singer, she took the firm decision that she will only allow the man who will marry her to break her virginity.
Sefa further clarified that when she was growing up her mom was severe, so she never thought of having a sweetheart and that exacting nature of her mum dependably kept folks in her general vicinity from moving toward her.I'm Still A Virgin At Age 24, I'll Break My Virginity Next Month - Singer S3fa, I’m Still A Virgin At Age 24, I’ll Break My Virginity Next Month – Singer S3fa

No comments:

Post a Comment